Apply to WSU using the online application
Things to note before applying online:
- Need accommodation? Be sure to fill out the application for a student residence on the form. ADVERTISEMENT
- Have you calculated your APS? You will need to do this before applying. Find out how.
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
- On the application form, you will need to indicate which campus you are applying to study at. Check out what is offered at different campuses.
- You will need to pay an application fee and attach the proof of payment to the application form.
- Send the application form to the campus you are applying to.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Get your application form.
Please note that application forms may be downloaded and are currently only available on campus.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form. Please note that this is part of the application process.
Step 5: Find Funding.
Applications for admission must be made on the prescribed form. The application form must be completed in detail and signed by the prospective student and his/her parent or guardian.
The form must then be sent to the Office of the Registrar, Walter Sisulu University, on or before 29 August for the MBChB Degree and 30 September for other qualifications to be enrolled in the following year.